Contact Us

Due to the lapse in federal funding, we will be unable to reply to your questions at the current time. We will reply to your questions as soon as we're able. lets government employees create short .gov URLs from official government domains, such as .gov, .mil,, or URLs.

Registration is limited to people with .mil, .gov,,, and e-mail addresses. If you are a government employee, but are unable to register, please e-mail us.

When you create a new user account or request a new password, an e-mail is immediately generated and sent. Unfortunately, some government e-mail addresses are not receiving our messages. If this happens to you, please let us know.

We welcome your suggestions, comments, and questions:

Are You Looking for DFAS, myPay, or Information for Retired Military Personnel?

Please contact a Defense Finance and Account Service customer care center. They can help you find the information you need.